Further Exploration of the Factorium

Monday, June 28, 2010

Quoty Quotes

The 5 quotes for today will be succeeded by 5 quotes tomorrow:

1. I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding of a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
Sir Isaac Newton


2. Facts Answer Everything.
Atharv Joshi

3. Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them.
Martin Henry Fischer

4. I believe in general in a dualism between facts and the ideas of those facts in human heads. George Santayana

5. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment