Further Exploration of the Factorium

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The IDEA

We begin the new series on facts on fact sources. These fact collection for the 31 days is my own work and is partly based on the very base of the factorium. The facts in this series will be more of articles than facts... so brace yourselves!

My inspiration for the very idea was on my hobby... that of collecting the facts pages that used to be there at the end of every classmate notebook. This coupled up with competition from other classmates to collect the most number of pages prompted me and made me think, "There has to be a better way to know, dig and put up facts! I then thought of making a blog with a catchy name. As I could not come up with something better, I thought a portmanteau would be a good choice!

Turning to the facts behind the Classmate notebooks, they are presented in a very user friendly way, with a lot of humor and less content. In contrast, the facts in this blog have been presented in a degree of detailedness. My friends have a collection of about 55 pages from the classmate notebooks, and I will try to post the facts behind the notebooks on this blog in the next few days.

This, I believe will be a very unique compilation second to none, as not many people bother to collect the facts, leave aside compiling them and posting them on the internet. I have asked my friends to help me out, and I will present the facts to the Visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment