Further Exploration of the Factorium

Friday, August 13, 2010

I Day # 13

We switch on to a new subseires today, the countries celebrating their independence days together, or countries sharing their independence days.

Let me go monthwise, so first we have the months from Jan-Apr followed by May-Aug and then by Sept-Dec for the 3 days.

January: Cameroon, Haiti, Western Samoa and Sudan celebrate their independence day on 1st January.

February: According to my source, there are no such countries sharing their I-Days in February.

March: According to my source, there are no such countries sharing their I-Days in February.

April: Hungary and Senegal celebrate their independence day on the 4th of April and Austria, Seirra-Leone and Togo celebrate their independence day on the 27th of April.

More I Day tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment