Further Exploration of the Factorium

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Fact A Day

Good noon everybody, I take this opportunity to explain to you what exactly is 'A fact a day'. Well, you all know that the month of March for us students means annual exams. Owing to my Annual Exams, I have decided to post 1 interesting miscellaneous fact every day till 21 March when my exams get over. But I will continue posting facts and they will be as good as the facts I have posted.

Hey, its a humble request to all, those who read the blog do comment on particular posts or a particular fact which you think is wrongly posted. Gradually, more and more people are becoming the part of the Factorium and within one week, we've had 12 followers and 28 members in our Facebook Group of the Factorium. The Raman eFact will be the finisher to the month of February.

That is all for Feb, lets head on to March. Au Revoir...

No comments:

Post a Comment