Further Exploration of the Factorium

Monday, February 22, 2010

Hey.....Introduction time (before the business)

Welcome to this blog

After a lot of thinking about a topic to blog on and after switching from one topic to another, I have thought of blogging on the most OBVIOUS topics which have a role to play in our day to day life and that are the Facts.

I have here a collection of Facts from the internet (I have no intention of advertising any particular site) as a topic of my first blog (Yes, for I am only 12 years old). I have called this blog as the Factorium (which has no meaning in all but a lot when you consider it on this blog).

I will do my best to get the most unique facts for we cannot live with them and they too need the uniqueness so that mankind can thrive on them I will also try to maintain this blog and post facts on which we can thrive.

That is all for today. Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment